Dr. Wagner: Optometrist Offering Quality Eye Care and Quality Eyewear
Dr. Wagner’s Optical provides Milwaukee and Greendale, WI patients of all ages with high-quality vision care and eyewear from a caring and professional optometrist. Whether you want an eye exam to be proactive or you need to see an eye doctor because you have noticed changes in your vision, seeing an optometrist regularly can help you preserve your vision. Dr. Wagner has an excellent reputation and offers a wide range of eyewear, should you require it.
Benefits of Being a Patient of Dr. Wagner
Some of the benefits of working with Dr. Wagner as your eye doctor include:
- Flexible and prompt appointments
- In-depth eye health exams for patients of all ages
- Reliable eye care including diagnosis of eye disease
- Most eyeglasses and contact lenses in about one hour
- Over 1,000 brand name frames in stock – for every budget
- Contact lenses for everyone, including the hard-to-fit
- Friendly staff who welcomes you
- Most insurance is accepted and filed
- Payment options for eye exams and eyewear including MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
Eye Exams, Eye Glasses, and Contact Lenses from a Skilled Optometrist
Dr. Wagner and his staff can help with eyeglasses, extended wear and disposable contact lenses, digital free form lenses, and we also offer pediatric eye exam services, too. Eyewear has become more than a necessity; for many their prescription glasses have become an accessory. Our wide selection of glasses, prescription sunglasses, and contact lenses (including colored contacts) is sure to suit any style.
Your eyes need to last you a lifetime’ make sure eye health is a priority! Dr. Wagner is a caring and professional eye doctor who would be pleased to see you!
Reliable vision care is within sight. Please visit Dr. Wagner’s Greendale, WI office where your eye health is our top priority, and walk-ins are welcome.